- What information do we collect?
When you use this website or set up an account with us then we may collect the following personal information from you.
- Your IP address (which will be stored in server logs)
- Your name (where you provide it in setting up an account with us or in contact forms)
- Your email address (where you provide it in setting up an account with us or in contact forms)
- Your phone number (where you provide it in setting up an account with us or in contact forms)
- Why do we collect this information and what do we use it for?
we may use information such as your IP address for forensic reasons in order to be able to identify your business name if you are browsing the website from a corporate location.
We will use your name and other personally identifiable information in order to be able to communicate with you about your orders as well as to send you occasional marketing material, however this is optional.
Your credit and debit card information will be used to process any payments in order to complete orders but this information will be kept on a secure server.
- How long do we keep the information for?
Technical information such as your IP address and other information is kept on the server logs for 30 days and then deleted.
Other personally identifiable information such as your email address and contact details will be kept for a period of seven years following any contractual agreement or terms of business with you have been completed.
- How can I control the use of this information?
You have the following rights with regards to your data:
- The right to erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to object (the right to have us stop using your data for a specified purpose)
- The right to amendment (the right to have incorrect data amended)
- The right to access (to be given a copy of all the data we hold on you in a portable format)
- The right to the restriction of processing (to restrict the use of your data)
- Rights related to automated processing (we do not conduct any automated processing)
- How is my data protected?
All of the staff are trained in data security and protection and we take the security of your personal data very seriously. There are a number of physical and technological security measures in place to ensure the security of your data.
- What about Cookies?
- Contact and communication
Anyone that contacts the website or decides to communicate using the chat function do so at their sole discretion and they must only provide details under their own risk. All personal information that is collected through any means is only kept for as long as is needed then is securely deleted unless otherwise required by law.
- How do I get in touch?